I wanna hit this bong
Rules For Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales Announced In Colorado
The state department report sets very specific rules for recreational marijuana in Colorado from licensing to how a retail marijuana store should operate to how retail grow operations should function to marijuana testing to marketing and to labeling of marijuana products.
Safe product testing and proper labeling were two of the key areas the Department of Revenue needed to provide rules on by today’s deadline and the report provides ample detail.
Labels must conform to the specific language requirements of the state including information on potency, amount of THC in the marijuana product, a clear set of instructions on how to properly use the product, a complete list of nonorganic pesticides, fungicides and herbicides used during cultivation and much more depending on the type of product which can range from marijuana buds for smoking, a marijuana-laced food or a THC-concentrate like a marijuana “wax.”
All retail marijuana products must also contain these warning statements:
- “There may be health risks associated with the consumption of this product.”
- “This product is intended for use by adults 21 years and older. Keep out of the reach of children.”
- “This product is unlawful outside the State of Colorado.”
- “This product is infused with Retail Marijuana.”
- “This product was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy.”
- “The intoxicating effects of this product may be delayed by two or more hours.
Recreational marijuana buyers must produce a government-issued photo ID to prove that they are 21-years-old or older.
lets trip balls and fall in love.